- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce Apple Chipotle
- 2 1/3 pound Zaycon Fresh hamburger patties 80/20
- 2 bacon squares (recipe: datenightdoins.com/tag/bacon-squares)
- Smoked mozzarella cheese, to taste
- 1/2 bag frozen onion rings, baked
- Chef of the Future Southwestern Rub & Seasoning, to taste
- Your favorite buns and condiments
STEP 1: Mix the first two ingredients together for the special sauce. Heat the grill to 400°F.
STEP 2: Season your meat and grill about 2 minutes per side. They’ll cook fast at this temperature. After 2 minutes flip them and add cheese and bacon square.
STEP 3: When the meat reaches an internal temperature around 160°F pull it off, cover it and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. U.S.D.A. safe is 165°F. Keep in mind that the meat will continue cooking for another 5 to 10 degrees after you pull it off the grill. I use a Maverick ProTemp Instant Read Thermometer for checking meat temps.
STEP 4: Build your Southwest Bacon Burgers and enjoy.
Serve with Twice Fried Fries!