- 1/2 cup Cacique® Cotija, crumbled
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 grilled chicken breasts cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 8 ounces multi-grain bowtie pasta cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes seeded and diced
In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard and basil. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Add chicken, pasta, peppers, tomatoes and cheese to bowl and mix well. Taste and add more salt or pepper as needed. Ready to serve and enjoy!