- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 4 to 6-ounce tilapia filets
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, combine first 10 ingredients (black beans through vinegar).
Set aside while fish cooks.
Preheat grill. In a small bowl, mix chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper. Rub or sprinkle evenly onto tilapia filets.
Grill tilapia fillets about 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked thoroughly. Fish should flake easily when cooked through. Top tilapia with salsa and serve.