- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Cholula® Green Pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 10-ounce bag tri-color coleslaw mix with purple
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, halved, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves plus extra for garnish
- 20 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cholula® Green Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the tortillas, one at a time; cook until lightly toasted and crisp, about two minutes on each side.
Whisk together the mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, Cholula® green sauce, honey and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the coleslaw, mango and cilantro; toss to coat well.
Coat the shrimp with the Cholula green sauce and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, in batches, and cook, turning occasionally, until just opaque in center, two to three minutes.
Place the tortillas on each of four plates. Top each with one-fourth of the coleslaw mixture and one-fourth of the shrimp; garnish with a cilantro leaf. Serve at once.