- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ricotta
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt to taste
- ¼ cup pizza sauce or marinara
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoni
- sliced baguette, for serving
Preheat oven (or grill) to 350°F.
In a large bowl, stir together 1 1/4 cups of the mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Season with salt.
Transfer dip to a small oven-safe skillet or baking dish (or cast-iron skillet, if baking on a grill) and spoon over the pizza sauce. Top with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoon Parmesan, then the pepperoni.
Bake until golden and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes, then blot any grease from pepperoni (or don’t!) before serving with baguette.