"Add a fun flavorful twist to summertime potato salad by first grilling the potatoes and vegetables! "
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, pierced with fork
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 2 ribs celery
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise OR 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes over halfway through cooking.
Grill potatoes and vegetables over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with oil. Cool potatoes and vegetables slightly then coarsely chop.
Mix mayonnaise and seasoning in large bowl. Add potatoes and vegetables; toss to coat well. Sprinkle with additional Seasoning, if desired. Serve at room temperature.