3 slices of white bread
2/3 cups of minced shrimp
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
½ tablespoon lemon juice
Cooking oil spray
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper
- Slice the bread into 4 squares. You may remove the crust if it’s preferred.
- Combine the shrimp, salt, pepper, flour, egg and lemon juice in a bowl until well mixed.
- Spray an even layer of cooking oil on all sides of the bread.
- Construct the sandwiches by spooning a small ping pong ball sized shrimp mixture in between 2 slices of bread.
- Spray a small amount of cooking oil on the mesh basket and place the sandwiches on it (make sure to leave a small gap in between each sandwich to allow all sides to cook evenly).
- Use the Fish program and set the cook time to 10 minutes.
- Serve while hot, enjoy!