"Quick and easy appetizer for your next tailgate or homegate party! Be sure to include on the tailgate menu!"
- 1 16-ounce package SeaPak Shrimp Poppers
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Crackers or crusty bread for serving
Cook shrimp poppers according to package directions and keep warm. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Prepare a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients and spoon into the prepared baking dish.
Bake until bubbly and light brown (approximately 25 minutes).
Remove from oven and fold in cooked shrimp poppers. Serve hot with crackers or crusty bread.