"Celebrate the luck of the Irish all week with Corned Beef Hash St. Patrick's Day Leftovers. The recipe pairs well with Bear Mountain BBQ’s Gourmet Craft Blend!"
1/2 pound fully cooked corned beef, shredded or diced
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp butter
1.5 lb red potatoes, diced
1 large onion, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 poblano chile, diced (about 1/2 cup)
4 Tablespoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon mustard
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 teaspoon Frank’s hot sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
4 large eggs
Bear Mountain BBQ Cherry Pellets
Note: Recipe pairs well with Bear Mountain BBQ’s Gourmet Craft Blend
- Preheat your pellet grill to 375°F
- In a large well-seasoned cast iron skillet, add oil to the bottom then add diced potatoes.
- Cut butter into smaller cubes and add them on to the cast iron on top of the potatoes.
- Season with black pepper and lightly with salt.
- Add the skillet to your pellet grill and close the lid. Cook until potatoes are golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Add the onion and poblano pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine heavy cream, mustard, ketchup and hot sauce. Pour over potato mixture and mix until even.
- Add in corned beef and mix until evenly distributed.
- Cook for 20 minutes until the hash is nicely browned.
- Make 4 small wells in the skillet and crack the eggs into them. Cook until eggs reach desired doneness.