1 lb organic chicken, thinly sliced cutlets
Salt & pepper
¼ tsp smoked Paprika
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ cup + 2 tbsp True Made Foods BBQ sauce
4 whole sweet potatoes
1 cup onion, sliced
- Sprinkle chicken cutlets with salt and pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder and toss in 1/4 cup True Made Foods BBQ sauce. Marinate for 10 minutes or overnight.
- While the cutlets are marinating, cook 4 sweet potatoes. Pierce ‘em with a sharp fork & microwave for about 4 minutes, until just softened. Let cool to touch then cut in half lengthwise.
- Place sweet potatoes flesh-side down on a tin foil-lined baking sheet that is sprayed with olive oil. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, until the skin begins to get crispy.
- Remove from oven and scoop out the potato flesh into a small bowl (discard or use for another recipe). Sprinkle potato skins with salt & pepper and set aside.
- On another tin foil lined baking sheet coated with nonstick spray, spread out 1 cup sliced onions and place marinated chicken cutlets on top. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes (or until just cooked through).
- While your chicken is cooking, combine another 2 tablespoons True Made Foods BBQ Sauce with a pinch of cinnamon and garlic powder in a small bowl. When the chicken is cooked through and slightly cooled, shred it into this bowl and mix together.
- Then divide the BBQ shredded chicken evenly amongst the potato skins and return to the oven for about 5-10 minutes, until crispy on top.
- Serve warm, garnished with cilantro.