"This recipe is not spicy. If you know your tailgating group will want more spice, don’t hesitate to add more Old Bay seasoning!"
- 1 12-ounce package SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi, frozen
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 16 ounces smoked sausage (like Andouille or kielbasa) cut into 16 pieces
- 2 tablespoons crab boil (like Old Bay)
- 6 frozen mini corn cobs (or 3 ears yellow corn, husked and halved)
Place quartered potatoes and sausage pieces in large pot with enough room temperature water to cover all the ingredients (about 10 cups). Add crab boil.
Place pot with potatoes and sausage on high heat and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add corn. Continue simmering for 10 minutes.
Add frozen shrimp scampi. Continue simmering for 3 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked.
Drain and pour into serving dish. Serve hot.