4 Cornish Game Hens ( 8 lbs. total weight )
1 Red Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Vidalia Onion
1. Wash Hens and pat dry.
2. Dice up peppers and onions—mix in bowl.
3. Place diced up peppers and onions inside the Cornish hens cavities.
4. Rub a light coat of olive oil on all of the hens skins.
5. Apply Orion Pork and Poultry Rub on hens.
6. Place apple wood chips between the drip pan and cooking cylinder.
7. Place 2 hens on the middle cooking grate and 2 hens on the top cooking grate.
8. Cook for 56 minutes (7 mins per pound times 8 lbs)