- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 4 teaspoons adobo mix from canned chipotle peppers
- 1/4 cup A1 sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 4 Johnsonville Texas recipe Hot Smoked/cooked Sausages (1 for each glass)
- Yellow cheddar cheese, cubed
- Poblano peppers, squared
- 4 skewers
In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, adobo mix, A1 sauce, lemon juice and liquid smoke.
Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
Place Texas recipe Hot Smoked/cooked sausage into drink.
For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with poblano pepper squares and cheese cubes.